Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sundaye

Today is my b'day eh. Right in the middle of exams though. It sucks. Im not gonna tell you guys what my birthday present is cause you'll definitely be jealous. HAHA. Maths Paper 1 + Design & Tech exams tomorrow. I met my uncle from aussie's indonesian friends. they were nice folks. Jimmy (dad), another guy (Jimmy's Friend), Daryl (Son - 15 yrs old) and Moira (Daughter - 10 yrs old). Theyre mum and elder brother were back in aussie doing important stuff. My randomly met friend from Vancouver, Canada, Margo MacPherson is coming to Singapore next year. (Why Am I Telling You This?) Well because I met her on a plane back to Singapore from Canada and she was sitting next to me. We talked and i found out she was an executive secretary to a movie producer Shawn Williamson from Bright Light Pictures - www.brightlightpictures.com. She worked with huge movie stars. For example, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, Avril Lavigne and so on so on. She had autographs from all the different actors and actresses. And what more, because we became friends, she started sending me some of the autographs! She also said she would send me Shirts, movie passes ( not sure) and other movie stuff. I saw her as a 'Window Of Opportunity' in pursuing my dream of acting and blabla.

And no none of you can get it. Sorry guys I only have one copy per autograph. All i could do is photocopy it for you. :(

Jon

0 comments :