April It Is
It certainly is April. Time flew really fast huh. Mid-Year exams in a month. Gosshhh..... Anyway, I've been considering transferring to SOTA. Which is the School Of The Arts. Did my school radio broadcast today. Had no idea how crap the school sound system was. Nothing interesting lately. Just go to school and come back from school kinda routine everyday. SIGH. Yesterday, our DM was scolding me for chewing stuff in class. She was like ," Give Me Push Ups!" and i was like "How many ma'am?" So she said, " 50! trying to talk back huh?" So i obviously said no. After doing 20 push-ups i smiled calmly. And then she laughed. I asked myself. What the heck did i do that made this teacher who is well-known for being fierce laugh? She then asked me nicely what was the real reason i ate stuff. I said " Well i guess I'm a sweet tooth. Sorry couldn't help it. Don't worry i won't do it again" So she left laughing..... after school she stopped me. And you know what she talked to me about???? Donuts.. Yes those little round shape dough things with a hole in it.... She said I've gotta try the donuts from a shop in Raffles City. Weird day that was. She normally gives people detention for chewing STUFF in class. Oh well.. gotta go guys. Until the next post.
Jon
0 comments :
Post a Comment