Gosh...It's been a month!
Hey guys! Whoa, it's been awhile since i've wrote anything. Well for the month of july is been pretty sweet. Right after the holidays ended i had one extra week of holidays which was basically meant to be quarantine period. No way was i gonna stay at home for a week doin nothin. So I went out with my cousins. Hahaha. Quarantine, yeah right. So a week after that they left. Back to normal life after that. Immedietly when i went back to school, i realised i had almost 5 concerts to do with my band. DANG. From that moment onwards, i've been real busy. Band stuff is awesome but tiring. I went to the hillsongs united concert just last saturday. It was mega duper sweet. Photos are on my facebook profile. Oh Oh and I found the first major internationally recognised donut shop at the Ion@Orchard. DUNKIN' DONUTS. Well i gotta get back to preparing stuff for concerts. I'll write soon, no one month gaps between posts this time.
Jon
0 comments :
Post a Comment