Friday, January 1, 2010

2010! NO WAY!

It is 2010. I don't believe ittt! The year passed by so fast. And years past by faster and faster! Oh dear and before I know it, I'd be a grandfather :O So, for 2010 I have O levels, O levels and O levels. Hmph...... 2009 has been an awesome year. Yes, there has been some blood and tears, but more fun and laughter. I will make 2010 the best year of my entire life. 2009 was very, very, very good to me. I just thought I'd share some life guidelines I follow. These things will continue to guide me with whatever comes at me in 2010. 1. Events mean opportunities. 2. No matter how bad something may seem, there is always a good side to it. 3. Sometimes to win, you have to flee. 4. Be true to yourself, that way you can trust and rely on yourself. 5. All bad things that happen lead to a big good thing.


Jon

0 comments :