Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh my, is it March already?

No way, yeah way. Its March. 2 and a half months just passed like that. Before you know it, i'll be taking my o levels.... SIGH. Well i haven't posted anything since uhh January. I bought an ultra cool effects pedal. I had my sec 3 school camp a while ago. It sucked. Reason why, my class had no enthusiasm and my class did all the wrong high element climbing thingys. For example, the campfire night. My class didn't cheer when asked to. They were all talking among themselves. When asked for a representative, i went up. Turned out it was a contest to see who could stuff the most marshmellows up their mouth. Well i stood there with all the other representatives. So there i saw, all these classes cheering for their representatives and when i turned to my class... sigh. It broke my spirit. No one was cheering. The guy next to me was being cheered on like his life depended on it. After the game, i walked back to my class. Sat there and sulked. The camp guys said the camp would test friendships and bla bla bla. Yeah the camp sure did show me that my class was not at all fun. What a camp..... So tons of bad crap has been happening to me so far. I often feel very very sad nowadays. I keep telling myself i need more friends. I've always turned to friends for help since my brother and sister are overseas. My life is in a total mess, a total whirlpool of negative emotion. All i want to do is runaway, far away.

Jon

0 comments :