Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yeowch

Hey guys, 

Been a long time since i've posted anything. Too much studying.... P.s I'm not meant to be on the computer :D Exams start this wednesday for me till tuesday. 5 Days of pure brain trashing. End of June i'll be going to Bali with my canadian cousins. So before that i'll be plain bored. If you wanna hang out or something just sms aight. Planning on getting a new guitar. My Les Paul is too chunky and old. Maybe an Ibanez? I should be studying but i'm going out in a bit to watch Star Trek with my parents. Better be worth it. I've got a huge ulcer in my mouth. Bit that area one of the days 4 times. Hurts like hell. Anyway, i updated the song player. Hope i introduced you fellas to something. I like sharing music. Oh i have a gig at the esplanade with my band. It'll be the acoustic, unplugged kinda thing with bongos and stuff. When? Not sure. Why? No idea. Where exactly? No idea. Hey my music teacher is doing the organizing stuff. Okay i gotta scram now. See ya! 

Jon

0 comments :